Diva Wisdom Part 2
1. I can’t eat my lunch yet, it’s too cold. I need to wait for it to warm up.
2. My flower has melted like snow.
3. Go to bed, Daddy. You need to have a little lie down.
4. I did everything yesterday. Let’s do it again tomorrow.
5. Mummy: What time is it?
Diva: It’s 5 minutes.
6. (Measuring a wall with a tape measure) Hmm…this is 22 minutes long.
7. Bruiser likes me. He’s so cute.
8. I have made you a flower at Nursery, Mummy. Shhh…it’s a secret.
9. (On a cloudy day) The sun is getting in my eyes. You need to buy me some sunglasses, Mummy.
10. (To a little boy in the park). Come here, I want to show you something. Behind that cloud the moon is hiding.